Christopher Street West, organizers of West Hollywood’s LA PRIDE! Festival and parade have announced their new board of directors. New members on the board include:
- Gregory Alexander – Founder, A Club Called Rhonda
- Mistress Cyan – President and CEO, Sanctuary Studios
- Gerald Garth – Program Operations Manager, AMAAD Institute
- Kevin Kelley – Vice President of Creative Development, Propper Daley
- Alexandra Magallon – Workforce Development, TransLatin@ Coalition
- Estevan Montemayor – Communications Director, City of Los Angeles
- Julie Neumark – Marketing Director and Content Strategist
- Brian Rosman – Founder, Dog and a Duck Marketing and PR
They join current CSW Board members: Steve Andrews (Secretary), Chris Classen (President), Erica Meyer, Raul Rios, Marquita Thomas, and Shayne Thomas. Gone are Craig Bowers, Mike Carriere and Ashley-Marie Preston.
Montemayor brings experience on the West Hollywood Public Safety Commission and as campaign manager to Council member Lindsey Horvath, while Rosman has served as a public relations consultant to The Abbey for many years.
Next year, LA PRIDE! will celebrate its 40th Anniversary in West Hollywood Park, which has been its home since 1978.